Port Sledge

I've been fighting the Mark II Golem quite a bit lately, and every time I've been to the Old Port Sledge waypoint, I've tried to remind myself to get myself back into Guild Wars and take corresponding screenshots. There are a lot of broken bridges in the area and it still amazes me how much melted snow and floral growth changes an area, of course with 250 years on top of that.

It's pretty sad though. Witman's Folly was actually one of my more favorite explorable areas in Guild Wars and I hate to see it turn from a deadly frosty wonderland to a deadly garden.  However, being able to go in between even this day is fun enough. I've never been so grateful that they kept the first game running.

On another note, I'm going to be trying to post weekly now in order to keep the front updated.




No comments:

Post a Comment