Lions Arch Fountain

Another post for today! 
I noticed a lot of people are coming to the site in search of the Lions Arch Fountain. I'm not sure why, but if there is any way I can help you, feel free to ask! But to celebrate so many views due to this mysterious search I decided to go ahead and update my 'Progression of the Lions Arch Fountain' project. Now included is the Dragon Bash's version of the fountain and this time I split it up into three different images so that it would show up a little better and I hope it worked. 







I saw that some of you were coming here trying to find where the fountain is: Let me help and point it out to you on a map! 

The orange circle and arrow point out the Grand Piazza which is where the fountain is located in Lions Arch.
The name of the point of interest where the fountain is will be called Lions Court.  


2 comments:

  1. I just found your site and I'm so glad I did. These are so cool! :D Thank you for taking the time to search these out.

    ReplyDelete