Interviewed by Chronicles of Tyria

 I was interviewed about Project Tyria in the new podcast episode of Chronicles of Tyria. They're one of our amazing partners and I help mod the forums there as well as being a featured writer for their main page. Naveen, Diint, and Lagwyn ask me several questions on the past, present, and future of Project Tyria, and this podcast is the place to hear them first! I also joined in for their human section of the podcast which I suspect will be coming out soon if you are interested in listen. While you're at it, give the rest of their shows a listen if you haven't already, and subscribe if you like what you hear.  They successfully dive into the lore and qualities of each of the races of Tyria, so much so that even those who think they know all may learn something yet.
~Alucardalina Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment